Math is the most valuable skill set you will need to learn in the STEM category. Even before you can consider becoming an engineer or scientist, you must have math as your basis to guide you through any of those principles. This lesson is what will help you sharpen your mind and determine where you are on the math spectrum. You will be given problem-solving skills to apply in your daily life and other areas of interest. But as it is with all things, you must first learn to master the fundamentals. Our fun and mystical journey start with mastering the basic elements of math, adding, subtraction, multiplication, and division. We plan to cover other concepts in math fundamentals through engaging bite-sized content and video lessons. We will cover fractions, decimals/percent, and exponents will help you understand the order of operation. This course is for all who want to start from square one.
- Testing Training Included.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced concepts and new methods.
- Best suitable for beginners to middle level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current math methodologies and software testing technology for future market interest placement.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with life skill examples.
There is no certification for this beginner’s course unless you want to take the certification exam for proof of your effectiveness and knowledge. The exam is tough to ensure you know the basic to lead you to the next level of your journey.